1. Fisher Price Portable High Chair: We keep this in our car for traveling, going to friends, dinner at church, etc. It is simple, easy to clean and light to carry. The tray is dishwasher safe and the review says it will hold up to 45 pounds so it will last us a while!
2. Stacking Rings: These are such a classic baby toy. I love the simplicity of it. Not alot of parts or things to break. Chandler has loved the rings since about 6 months but he can now put them on with a little help I also like that it is a toy that he can use for a while longer. He will be able to work on his fine motor skills and learn how to put them on in order by himself.
3. Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker: Chandler started really liking this around 11 months. He figured out how to walk on it and took off around the house. He still gets stuck sometimes but he loves walking with it and playing with the activities on the front.
4. Nesting Barrels: Our nesting barrels are actually passed down from my grandparents. I loved playing with them when I was little. The set we have is actually called "Kittie in the Keg". There is a tiny kitten in the smallest one. This is Chandler's favorite. We call it "cat in the basket". He loves finding the cat and stacking the top of the barrel on the bottom (or eating them).
5. Waffle Blocks: Chandler will be able to use these for years to come. He can't actually connect them yet but he likes the different colors and moving them around.
6. Jumparoo: We borrowed this from my brother and Ashley and Chandler loved it. I would probably buy something like this if we actually got one just for space and convenience. It helped keep Chandler busy while I was getting ready or doing something around the house. He probably used it most from around 6-10 months. The Jungle Jumparoo is cute but big and you really have to have a space to put/store it.
7. Sophie the Giraffe: Such a cute teether, it does squeak though so it isn't such a quiet toy. Chandler seemed to use this more when he was getting the front 8 teeth, not so much now.