I am really having a hard time thinking of five things that no one knows about me, but maybe these will interest you.
1. I am an extreme penny pincher, or whatever term you would like to use. Chels and I moved into our duplex last December and we have not turned our heat on to this day. I know it's crazy but at least I bought a space heater!
2. I am a nerd when it comes to school and studying. Chels reminds me of this often. It is a challenge to me to beat the professor. I actually like studying even though I don't make great grades!
3. I have curly hair. I know most of you would say, "I wish I had curly hair"....but you don't. Instead you should feel sorry for our kids. Do you know how curly their hair will be since both of there parents have curly hair? ...That is why I usually have as little hair as possible.
4. Along with number 3... I shave about 80% of my body. I know, your thinking..."What a pain"...I agree but I really dislike body hair. I started this late in highschool and finally reached the 80% mark in college as I aspired to be a professional body builder. I know... it's funny. All 130 pounds of me!
5. And last but definitely not least.......which is probably the most unknown thing about me is that my freshman year of college I got both of my nipples pierced. Yes I willingly did it but no I have no reason to explain why. I only kept them in for 6 months and now they are gone.
I hope you learned something new. If you have not been tagged and you are reading this I TAG you.
I am supposed to tell you 5 things that you do not know about me...so here we go...
1. I hate donuts.
I know it's hard to understand but I think they are gross. I will eat the little store bought powdered/chocolate donuts but I have been told those aren't the REAL thing. So no Shipley's or Krispy Kreme for me. Yuck!
2. I have green eyes.
I know most of you would know this by looking at me BUT my husband still does not realize this concept. I have always had green eyes but Cody has always told me they are hazel and refuses to believe anything else.
This one is mostly for him but some of you might not know that either. :)
3. I am missing 4 permanent teeth.
Yes, this is true. My dentist is always shocked at this also but...some wise dentist told me one time if I got them pulled then I wouldn't have to get my wisdom teeth removed. Ha, yeah right I got those pulled too.
4. I have curly hair.
Yes, yes I hate it curly...really... it is sooo big and poofy. The only times I really wear it curly is if I am in a REALLY big hurry or it is raining all day and it will be absoulutely worthless to spend 30 minutes straightening my hair. It is a little less curly now that it is getting long so that is a blessing!
5. I love singing company jingles.
I know its silly and Cody always laughs at me but it just come so natural. :) I don't go around singing them I just sing them with the t.v. but it is so fun. You would think I would be good at it by now but I still can't sing at all. I always tell Cody I should do that for a living but he refuses because he knows we wouldn't make any money. People would really never go there if they heard me singing their jingle. Ha, it is still fun though.
Oh, I forgot...I am tagging Anson, Bethan, Kendra, Judy, and Melodi (Judy and Melodi you can just comment on my blog or something since you don't have one). :)